Research shows that curry powder has health benefits as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Even if it didn’t, this dish is a nice addition to your trail menu. It is mildly spiced with a depth of flavor. The cashews add a nice crunch, which is often missing in trail food.
order Pregabalin online canada Ingredients:
1 ½ cup rice
½ teaspoon salt
1 medium red onion finely diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup lite coconut milk
1 cup frozen peas
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 7-oz. can cooked chicken (drained)
2 ripe mangos (peeled and small diced)
½ teaspoon chili powder
1 ½ tablespoon curry powder
2 tsp soy sauce
4-5 tablespoons cilantro (optional)
Also carry separately:
½ cup chopped cashews in sandwich bag
2 – 3 oz. soy sauce in small bottle
1 oz. Siracha sauce in small bottle
http://sullivanbrospainting.com/stain-concrete Instructions at Home:
- Put rice and salt in 2 quart pan with 3 cups water and bring to boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 10-12 minutes until tender.
- In Dutch oven or large sauté pan, heat olive oil on medium-high then add onions and garlic. Cook 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add spices and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and stir thoroughly.
- Add chicken, mango, cilantro, and peas.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Taste and add more soy sauce to taste.
- Add rice and stir thoroughly to coat rice.
- Spread mixture in thin layers onto dehydrator sheets or parchment paper and dehydrate at 145° for 10 hours.
- When completely dried, put into one gallon zip lock freezer bag.
- Store in freezer until you’re ready for your trip.
buy provigil from uk Instructions at Camp:
- Put mixture into cooking pot and fill with water to just below the level of the food Allow to sit for 20 minutes to rehydrate before starting the stove.
- Heat on medium-low heat, stirring frequently to avoid scorching on bottom of plan.
- When hot and completely rehydrated, serve in individual bowls and top with nuts and cilantro. Use extra soy sauce and Siracha as desired.
Put plastic bags with your other recycle materials to rinse out and take to recycle facility.