click here to investigate Ingredients:
buy priligy in usa Mix together in a one gallon freezer bag
2 cups dehydrated refried beans
1 package taco seasoning (Old El Paso is great)
1 cup Textured Vegetable Protein (or carry a 7 oz. package of cooked chicken)
2 tablespoons dried onions (in spice section)
2 tablespoons dried cilantro (optional)
8 oz. cheddar cheese
10 oz. can red enchilada sauce (dehydrate and reconstitute on the trail if you have the equipment)
Red pepper flakes
http://kalevalatours.fi/superior-room Mix together in a second gallon freezer bag
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
1 ½ cup yellow cornmeal
1 tablespoons baking powder
½ teaspoons salt
¾ cup Nido Milk powder (or any other)
2 Tablespoons egg powder in sandwich baggie
1/2 cup vegetable oil in a small plastic bottle
Instructions at camp:
- Boil 4 cups water in a 1.9 liter (or larger) pan. Add bean mixture a bit at a time, stir well and cook over medium heat until all ingredients are rehydrated. (if you brought chicken, mix it in) Add a little water as needed for taco filling consistency. It should be slightly moist and saucy. Keep warm.
- Cut the cheese into eight pieces.
- Add 6 tablespoons water to egg powder. Stir or shake to mix.
- Add eggs, ¼ cup of the oil (half of it), and ¾ cup of cold water to the corn meal mixture in the bag. Stir and carefully knead (seal well) until completely mixed. Should be pancake batter consistency.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet and wait until hot on medium heat (test with a drop of the batter). Add about ½ cup of the batter into the skillet to make a 3-4 inch corncake. Turn over after 1-2 minutes and cook other side. Repeat until all corncakes are done, storing completed cakes in another covered pan or bowl.
- Each person gets a corncake, a ladle of the bean/protein mixture (about a ½ cup), an ounce of cheese that they can crumble onto their “tamale,” and an ounce or so of the enchilada sauce. Add red pepper flakes as desired.
Put the bags with your other recycling materials to rinse at home and take to a recycling facility.